If you are enquiring about a Student s500 visa or a Training s407 visa then we can help you free of charge. If you want to apply for a visa option other than Student s500 or Training s407 then speak with our team. Our immigration service team can help you stay in Australia longer. Our immigration lawyer is a fully licensed specialist who has dealt with over 7000 visa applications and holds an extremely high visa approval rating.

If you want to stay in Australia longer then have a look at the visa options below. Our immigration lawyer will be able to advise you on which visa is most appropriate for you.

These are the most common visa options available:

  • Subsequent dependent (s500) visa onshore
  • Training Visa (s407)
  • Start-up Business Sponsored Visa (s482)
  • Employer Sponsored Visa (s482)
  • Employer Sponsored Permanent Visas (s186 & s187)
  • Skilled Independent Visa (s189)
  • Skilled Nominate Visa (s190)
  • Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa (s489)
  • Investment Visas (s188 & s888) – Business Stream
  • Investment Visas (s188 & s888) – Investors Visa
  • Investment Visas (s188 & s888) – Significant Investors Visa
  • Partner/Marriage Visas – Onshore (s801/s820) – Including PR visa
  • Partner/Marriage Visas – Prospective Marriage (s300)
  • Skills Assessment Application
  • AAT Visa refusal appeal application only
  • Post Graduate visa (s485)

Our immigration lawyers’ full consultation fee for these visa options is $400.00AUD which is deducted from the cost of your visa if you choose to proceed with your visa application.

Send us an email or give us a phone call if you are in Australia already and want to stay longer by using these above options.


Our consultation is FREE. We will get back to you within 24 hours
Start your new life in a new country